Contact Us

Palmer Cap-Chur Equipment.,Inc
421 Tidwell Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Tel: (770) 942-4395
Toll Free: (800) 294-9482

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


28 Responses to “Contact Us”

  1. Bernie Goski July 21, 2017 at 8:46 pm #

    Good day I’m looking to purchase some biopsy darts…..could you please send me information and pricing on this system.
    Thank you

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 5:37 pm #

      Yes, I email out the requested Biopsy dart information this afternoon.

  2. Carolyn July 24, 2017 at 4:23 pm #

    I am interested in a .22 model dart rifle for field treatment of beef cows and calves. My sister has one of your rifle and has reusable syringes. I can not find the syringes on your web site. I want to make sure the rifle I purchase can utilize the reusable syringes rather than disposable.
    Is there a phone number so I can speak directly to someone?

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 3:36 pm #

      Good Afternoon-
      Please give us a call at 1-800-294-9482 and we will be more than happy to help you with your questions.

  3. Carolyn July 24, 2017 at 6:28 pm #

    I have a model 50 cap char projector rifle. I have a tool box full of syringes and ammo and no idea how to use it. Do you have a video? Is this co2?

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 1:58 pm #

      Please contact our shop at 1-800-294-9482 so we can figure out which supplies you have and if your projector is in working order. Thank you

  4. Tom Mc Namara July 26, 2017 at 4:19 pm #

    Hi Cap-Chur–
    I have an old CO2 Model 50 rifle, with “104 99” stamped on the underside of the barrel. I’m looking for the o-ring for the gas cartridge cap and the short rubber gas tube or gas block that connects the CO2 chamber to the barrel. Any help would be appreciated.

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 3:40 pm #

      Please call our office at 1-800-294-9482 and speak with the gunsmith. One of them can help to figure out what projector you have and which parts would be necessary to repair it.

  5. Miguel A Durand Ruiz July 27, 2017 at 2:56 pm #

    Hi I need merchant id 431283061882 is a kit for a gun. I can’t find it in your site

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 3:37 pm #

      Unfortunately, we do not have kits on our website yet. If you would like to order a kit please call us at 1-800-294-9482.

  6. Brad Cox July 29, 2017 at 4:31 pm #

    I received a model 1200c for Christmas last December. I never tried to shoot it until today. Now I can’t get it to shoot a dart and can’t get the CO2 cartridge out. I followed the directions and watched the video of how to load the air gun. I have took the filler cap off and the cartridge will not come out. Do you have any ideas on what I should do to remove the cartridge? I am not sure if the cartridge has been penetrated as it will not shoot the practice dart.

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 5:43 pm #

      Please give our gunsmith a call and he can walk you through the process to remove your cartridge. Our contact number is 1-800-294-9482.

  7. Amy August 4, 2017 at 3:03 am #

    Hello. A friend was helping us work cows when we noticed his bull needed to be treated. Luckily, all the cattle were treated but on the way back to the trailer, we lost the bolt to his gun and we need to replace it; if we can get the model number, can we order one?

    Thank you

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 1:08 pm #

      Yes, you can order a bolt. We would just need the Model Number or if you do not have it just give us a call at 1-800-294-9482 and describe it.

  8. Yuri Meys August 4, 2017 at 5:53 pm #


    I would like to know if you have a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in French if possible, for the Plunger Lubricant you sell at this address :
    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Kind regards,
    Yuri Meys

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 5:40 pm #

      Yes, I will email over a SDS this afternoon. Thank you

  9. Scott Brauman August 4, 2017 at 6:25 pm #

    I have a Mid Range Pistol projector. When I go to fire it the pistol just releases all of the CO2 out from around the trigger. Is there type of rebuild kit I can get for that projector?

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 1:25 pm #

      We do have rebuild kits for the projectors or you can send it in to Cap-Chur for repair.

  10. Kirk August 4, 2017 at 9:16 pm #

    I want to buy just 15cc aluminum Syringes with out Needle or Tail piece

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm #

      Please contact us at 1-800-294-9482 and we can get some out to you today!

  11. Diane Hurley August 7, 2017 at 1:09 pm #

    Hello?? Trying to place an order but can’t….

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      Good Morning- If you are unable to place the order online please give us a call at 1-800-294-9482 and we can take the order over the phone.

  12. Dean Getz August 8, 2017 at 1:17 am #

    I need a brake down of my gun model 1300c need new seals

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 12:54 pm #

      We are unable to send break downs for the projectors but please give us a call and the gunsmith will be glad to help you.

  13. Brandon Moore August 8, 2017 at 9:12 pm #

    I own a .22 Cap Chur dart gun and I am interested in knowing more about the different darts available to use with it. I would like to be able to shoot up to 15 or 20 ccs at one time. I can only find 10 cc darts and was told i could get 20 cc darts. Thank you for the time and have a great day.

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 12:52 pm #

      Please give us a call at 1-800-294-9482 and we will be more than happy to explain the differences between disposable, disposable charge fired and reusable syringes to you.

  14. orrin connell August 9, 2017 at 2:38 am #

    my sr co2 pistol needs repair, where do I send it?

    • Brooke Horner August 9, 2017 at 12:44 pm #

      Please send it to Palmer Cap-Chur Equipment at 421 Tidwell Road, Powder Springs Ga 30127. Enclose a note with your name, address and contact number so we can call with any questions and payment information.